Friday, December 4, 2009

First "Real" Snow for DeKalb

Alright, finals week is coming up, so everyone is up late doing whatever needs to get done, that's the reason for this somewhat late post. After getting .2 inches of snow on Thanksgiving in DeKalb (which supposedly disappeared quickly), and flurries with flakes occasionally hitting the ground December 3, it was about time for DeKalb to get a good snow. A "real" snow event, with some accumulation. Well, as the day got later on the 3rd, and in the morning of the 4th, it started snowing in DeKalb. About 1:30 a.m., I decided to head outside real quick to catch a quick video of this event.





While I was out there, I decided to get a picture of myself out in the snow. I wish I could have taken the picture while there was snow covering the front of my shirt, but that was not to be. Oh, well, there is finally a decent snow in DeKalb! Keep checking in, a forecast will be coming this weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment