Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post of 2010

Hey all,

This being New Year's Eve, this will be the last post of 2010. I originally planned on writing a forecast for tomorrow, but my plans were changed this morning. I got online to look at weather, seeing that most of the St. Louis area was under a tornado watch. Within minutes, there were tornado warnings posted. I jumped into "Severe Weather Mode" which kept me glued to radar and the skies. After the reports are completed, I'll put them up here for you to see. The severe weather mostly stayed south of Alton, so no cool pictures from me this time.

On a slightly different topic, with the new year coming, I am wondering if there are anythings you would like to see on the blog in 2011. I've been leaving forecast verifications in the comments section starting this year. If there are anythings you would like to see (that are reasonable), I'll see what I can do on putting them on this blog. Also, if you are just an occasional reader, but would read more often if there was some improvements, please let me know. Anything that helps spread the word on the weather. So please, if you would like to see changes, write a comment in the comments section, and I'll see what I can do.

Well, I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Have a safe and happy new year! I'll write to you all in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment